Thursday, December 07, 2006

Viva Las Vegas



So I'm off to Vegas tomorrow to check out the "beautiful babies, the beautiful babies" and "be so money that I don't even know it". I'm hoping for the total hook-up because I'm such a high roller on those nickel slots!

I'm all set to be a complete and total fettacini noodle the whole weekend. I can't wait for someone to beat the you-know-what out of me...massages should be mandatory, at least one a month, if not one a week!

I'm so excited! I'm staying at the Venetian - never stayed there and I've haven't even made it down to that end of the strip in all the times I've been before! I'm meeting my friend Sally there for the weekend. Between the two of us we've seen basically every single show possible! We even considered going to see the "nudie" Cirque du Soleil and it isn't playing! So we are going to see some impressionist name Gordie...should be interesting.

Check out where I will be - who needs to go to Italy!

No comments: