Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tivo is my best friend

My SiL put her list on her blog and dared others to bare all on their Tivo Season Pass, even the embarrassing ones, of which I have many. I have nothing interesting to write about so here goes:

Wheel of Fortune - well, I don't Tivo it, but I watch it every night
Designed to Sell - again no Tivo, but watch it every night
Miami Ink - some incredible talents yet I'm sick of every person having some sob story as to why they are getting an angel tattoo. We get it.
The Deadliest Catch - everyone should watch this for the Bon Jovi theme song. These guys are a bunch of roughnecks, and some new boats/crews have been added this year to make it more interesting.
Midsommer Mysteries - I'm turning into my mother. I now watch this British crime series
Poirot - even more embarrased about this one, with the exception of Poirot being an Agatha Christie character.
Divine Design - I don't like Candice Olson, but I like what she does.
The Girls Next Door - Hef and his 3 girlfriends. Love it.
Any Real World/Road Rules Inferno/Challenge/Duel - I'm a child of the 80s/90s, RW/RRs will never die for me.
Studio 60 - to quote my SiL "I know it was canceled, but I want to finish it out".
CSI - In total agreement with my SiL - "Please let Sarah be dead. PLEASE!"
Bones - Love Angel - he will always be Angel, but he needs to take his shirt off more in Bones.
Project Runway - Fashion was my first love and major in university.
My Boys - It better come back!
Southpark - it truly is bigger, longer and better!
Dancing with the Stars - and last season, I voted for Emmitt every week!
So You Think You Can Dance - these people are weirder and worse than Idol tryouts.
Run's House - the best TV family since the Osbournes
Rob & Big - thanks to my friend, M. This season they've adopted a mini horse - insane!
The Daily Show - I don't Tivo, but try to watch every night

So, it's quite the bizarre list. I watch a lot of TV. I have already established that I have no life and here is the proof.

No comments: