Monday, May 19, 2008

Reprogram

I got my new DVR box today. But of course I now have to remember everything I watch, which channel it comes on, what time...all the things I never have to remember because I have DVR!!!! What if I forget something major?! I suppose I can watch it online. There are all these cool gadgets now, sling boxes where you can watch your DVR programs on your computer. Now I hear you can have them sent to your handheld device too. I wish I had that when I used to travel all the time for work. I wish I had work. I'm so bored and feel so boring. The drudgery of looking for a job, the stress of keeping my house spotless for any random showing is killing me. I don't want to go out because I don't want to spend money. So I'm sort of stuck and the only thing I've achieved these days is managing to get carpel tunnel in my right arm.

No comments: