Monday, May 12, 2008

TV Madness

I watch a lot of television. A lot. I think I've seen almost everything on TV. I have now watched so much tv that I have started to notice a few interesting things about some of the reality TV shows - and not just your Survivor type reality TV shows, but shows on HGTV and Bravo.

Recently since I've been laid off I started watching Clean House on Style. Love that Niecy Nash. They did an episode with a couple named Dave and Miriam. Miriam was not a nice woman on the show. I didn't like her. Turns out not only were they on Clean House to get rid of their clutter and to score free stuff, they also had their wedding done by Design on a Dime! Talk about pimping yourself out!


THEN! I was watching an episode of HGTV's Designed to Sell the other day and a random carpenter named Greg showed up who looked an awful like the new trainer on Bravo's WorkOut - IT IS!




Are there seriously not enough people in the world who want to be on TV that we are now recycling our so called reality TV stars?

No comments: